Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Things 3, 4, and 5: OMGoodness!

Where shall I start? With all the things I got mixed up on? The list is pretty long! Some people you just have to hit over the head or spoon feed! I prefer spoon feeding, but Vaughn might think smacking me is a better motivator! At any rate, she added a PowerPoint to help with behind the scenes "stuff" and put it at the bottom of the Blog Archive on Library2Play. She calls it "Other Help." Be sure to read it--first....

OK. Here goes. I thought I had completed my blog, but I needed to add a subtitle (haven't done that yet) and create an avatar. Hope you like it; it is my inner spirit. Scary, huh? Vaughn asked me how long I had been an Afghani accountant. Whoooooooooa! Be sure, in your profile, to select a country and a profession, or you, too, will be an Afghani accountant!

I explored Flickr, and I really need to keep working on that. I registered, decided on a password I hope I can remember, uploaded two photos of Attila, my attack cat, added the tags "cats" and "strays" and created a group called Grendel's Cavedwellers. I have invited Vaughn and my sister to join my group so they can say nice things about Attila. When I know more about this, I will invite the rest of you to join my group.

That's all for now. I am having a blast, but one reaches a point when taking some R & R is a great idea! I am eager to see how everyone is doing!

2 comments:

Barry said...

You are doing great and I love the Avatar whether it matches your inner self or outer self.

Terry said...

OK, now I'm not a cat person but I'd be in your group any day!