Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thing #17: Learning 2.0 Sandbox Wiki




I played in the Sandbox this afternoon, and being a fur person, I wonder whether anyone will come by with a scoop and fresh litter!
The pbwiki tour link did not work for me. I am staying late and working on a school computer; perhaps that is part of the problem. Anyway, I would have enjoyed taking a tour to learn more about this! I was intimidated because everyone can see what I wrote, and it wasn't really all that intelligent! Taking these risks is sometimes very uncomfortable for me, but I will just have to suck it up and GOI!

3 comments:

VWB said...

ok I'm jealous...my sign doesn't blink in the blog (#10)...you have to click on mine to see it blink...tell me the secret!

Pleeeassseee

VWB said...

ok..never mind I got this one to work...not exactly sure what I did different! now I gotta contact TH about the one at the bottom that doesn't "flash"

Terry said...

Is there more to the sandbox than just leaving a comment? If I don't spend at least 3 hours on a THING then I feel I missed something!