Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing # 8: Still tweaking the screencast



There was a problem before with the screencast's size; it did not fit into the blog space. I tried again because Screencast-O-Matic allows you to embed code for three different sizes. The medium-sized picture was still too large. This is the smallest one. It is called "tiny." and it is, too. It is too tiny to read, but it fits. You still have the option to click to see the full size at Screencast-O-Matic.com

I still didn't re-do the screencast, so that will have to be done at a future time; it is still sub-standard at this point, but I do know now how to perfect it!

2 comments:

VWB said...

Ok...you have al lthe bugs worked out..I will jsut be able to breeze right thru this one when I finally get there!! :-)

Cheryl Laucher said...

Good job! This tool looks very different from the one I tried out. Thanks for the lesson, too, because I didn't know you could find folders that way.