Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thing #13: Tag! You're it!

del.icio.us
is lots easier than finding subject headings in those big red books! Just kidding; I know the title. Really. The only sidestep I had to make was to read the text version of the video because it wouldn't play on the school's computer. I had fun seeing what showed up when I searched for my favorite tags! I must confess that even though the instructions told me to limit my tag to one word, I had previously used the tag "book reviews." According to information gleaned here, I could have used "bookreviews" or "book.reviews." I may need to go back and make those changes, but it isn't currently a high priority! :)

This was a restful, relaxing "thing!" I was so glad because at 2:00 this morning, my ceiling sprang a leak. Guess where? Yep, the water dripped down my bookcase and cleaned up some of my favorite books! It took two hours to relocate my collection, which had just been cataloged on LibraryThing, and to begin the drying out process. I started out the day tired!

No comments: